Browse the following groups of plants. A list of plants is provided that meet each definition.
- Trees Trees are woody perennial plants, usually with a single trunk, relatively tall
- Shrubs Shrubs are woody perennial plants with multiple stems, generally shorter than a tree.
- Vines Vines are either woody or herbaceous plants that climb or sprawl.
- Grasses Grasses are herbaceous plants with narrow leaves originating at the base of the plant. Grasses are graminoids.
- Perennials Perennials are herbaceous plants that live three or more years
- Biennials Biennials are herbaceous plants that live two years, flowering the second
- Annuals Annuals are herbaceous plants that live only one year
DISCLAIMER: This page contains affiliate links in the right hand panel, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my website and allows me to continue to add new content. Thank you for the support!